RidgeCrest Court Apartments
With your RidgeCrest Court Apartment entrance fee, you make a onetime investment in maintaining your independence.
This gives you the security of “aging in place,” at a resident-centered community that becomes a true family with your best interests in mind.
Please fill out the form below to receive pricing information.
Independent Living – Apartments
You also have the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of services conveniently located right on-site such as Pharmacy services, medication delivery, in-home nursing services, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, beauty salon/barber shop and much more.
Your monthly fee covers:
- Monthly meal credits for use at RidgeCrest Restaurant or Courtyard Cafe
- All utilities except telephone
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled by the resident
- Transportation to regularly scheduled off-campus events
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and groundskeeping service
- On and off-campus programs and social activities
- Property taxes, sewer, water and refuse collection
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Access to computers
- Use of heated, indoor pool
- Fine arts studio