Comfort. Security. And no more home ownership hassles.
Many seniors come to RiverWoods because of our unique lifestyle options and exceptional array of amenities.
As an alternative to completely downsizing into an apartment, we offer 56 well-groomed Garden Cottages (arranged in clusters of four per building) with approximately 1,000 square feet. All cottages have two bedrooms, one and a half baths, a full kitchen, and a living/dining room. This is really the best of both worlds: an independent residence without maintenance worries.
The convenience of living in one full service community is a key benefit to our residents. Cottage dwellers can take advantage of a variety of services and amenities throughout the neighborhood. Pharmacy services, medication delivery, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, and an on-site beauty salon/barber shop, are just a few of the added benefits that make life at RiverWoods even more convenient.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Modern appliances
- Smoke detector
- Window blinds
- Telephone, cable television and Internet available for an additional fee
Services Included in Monthly Fee
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and grounds keeping service
- On and off-campus programs and social activities
- Property taxes, sewer, water, electric and refuse collection
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Access to computers
- Heated, indoor pool
- Fine arts studio
- Walking paths